Saturday 25 September 2010

Post 25: I Set My Goals and Someone Destroyed.

I felt dizzy every time i'm thinking about work, and work, and work. I accepting 'their offer' because of something, something that i really want to learn but later i knew i will do something different. Ohhh, what the world is this ??

I got my first paid, and i spent it for something unnecessary. I bought myself a hard cover Note Book, face mists from Etude and Avene, as well as the accessories for my phone in heel-shape. Ahh not bad eh, it doesn't sound that bad. How bad about buying a Note Book and face mists, except for the phone accessories ?? Hehehe ;p

Hey, you know what, i only realized that i got a Buffered Earning from Nuffnang, but the campaign has been over. It's already became a Metered Earning. Hehe. Hey Nuffnang, how about give me another BE next time, okay ? Cool !

I felt sleepy, off to bed.


Nitey world !!

No comments:

Post a Comment