Monday 11 October 2010

Post 28: Completed The First Three Days on Night Shift.

I have had completed my night shift working days for last week today. Three days being on night shift started from Friday's night and ended on Monday's morning. One word i would love to express it in here, CHALLENGING ! Really, that was the very first time i working at night and to make it worst, i can't sleep during the day before. I can't keep my eyes closed thus ended up i felt so sleepy during the night. I almost fall asleep on my desk. Haha.

It was totally different when you are supporting banking industries. All of the transaction is usually made throughout the days while any other activities like running backups, doing maintenance, rebooting servers etc can only be done at night due to unactive and less number of transactions we have. And yes, we have the tones of workload to be done at night plus need to assisting supports in doing batch jobs. The phones were always ringing that i once got an intention to unplugged the phone's cable so that it can make no sounds and stop working! Hahaha. How i wish. LOL.

The environment is hectic, their people are nice, the pantry and resting area are great, the Surau is Okay, the washroom is good, they served fruits in the evening sometimes which is Cool ! All is good in there. I wish i can learn alot from them. But still, i always looking for more opportunities to come to make it better.

PLUS ..

I planned to further my studies in Engineering Management soon !


Nitey !~

No comments:

Post a Comment