Monday 22 November 2010

Post 32 : So I in Need to Start My Diet Programme and Workout Regimes All Over Again

Because i have put on weight and i feel heavy. Sigh. Long sigh.

Why can't i just eat anything i like without worrying about i might not be able to fit myself in jeans ? I mean, ohh come on i love foods. Who doesn't ? Anyone ??? Ehem ..

Why can't i just eating whatever i like without taking care so much on the calories ? .. ohh

Why sizes matter the most ??? Why do we have clothes to be designed in SS, S, M, L, XL ?? Why can't we have all in free sizes ??

Foods are all yummy and delicious and it is hard to resist it's temptations. Can someone understand ?


Ohh no, why am i so serious ? I might be so tired with so much workload.

Hurm. Please stay healthy and keep yourself fits !


And please do get enough sleep !!

Later. Daa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment