Wednesday 2 February 2011

Post 43: The Magical Words.

I am a simple girl that a bar of chocolate is enough to make me happy. Hee :')

Of the current working environment, where i need to stay closely with clients via requests, mails and by phone calls, i never ever expected to receive replied mails from them saying " Thank You "

Obviously, it is my job to assist them on any problems they are having. I assume i do not deserved Thank You. I got paid for what am i doing, anyway.

However, not that every day i got the " Thank you " message. Over two months of working, i have only got less than five messages saying the same, the results of why i take it as specials and valuable things :')

I am not expecting some one saying thanks to me, but it is nice of you to do so. We are still human after all. Remember, we should not expecting anything in returns, but, by saying Thanks, we will make others feel appreciated. By saying thanks, you will make some one smiles again. By saying thanks, you will make some one stays awake over his downs. Etc.

As for me, " Thank You " such a magical words, which enable some one to absorbed and released positive energies towards surround !







P/S: Thanks for reading this entry :')

No comments:

Post a Comment