Friday 6 May 2011

Post 45: I am Here and Breathing.

Hello !


It has been quite some time since my last update. Sorry for leaving this blog unattended. I am really not that busy, only that i had so many things to think of at that moment :)

29th April marked the last day of me being a part of RB* families. This account has been discontinued and later will be managed by their own Security staffs. So, good luck :')

And as for me, i have already been with the new team for a week. Doing nothing much other than online training for the whole week. It was kind of boring, however i realized once started it would be tough and challenging. I really hope i could absorbs those new things as fast and as much as i could. Insya-Allah :')


Ohhh .. for the past few weeks, i have been thinking about, what if in future, i falling in love with someone who is very different from me. Different in this context are referred to different nations or maybe races etc. The way i imagine is, it would turns out .. erm i don't dare to say bad but surely it is tough. Right ? Ehem .. NO nothing happens, i just asking ;p













Enjoy your holidays guys !~

No comments:

Post a Comment