Saturday 3 September 2011

Post 59: Selamat Hari Raya

Well maybe it is not too late to wish all my fellow friends or reader(s), Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin .. i believed most of us have had a wonderful raya celebrations with our beloved ones. Insya-Allah.

So i just came back from Johor this evening after a whole week of holiday, and do you know what was the first thing i did after reaching home ?


First: TURNED ON MY LAPTOP !


Second: OPENED THE OFFICE OUTLOOK.


Third: CHECKING ALL 33 UNREAD MAILS FOR WORK RELATED


Ehem.

So, i questioned myself, do i actually missed my usual routines, like checking office mails even though out of office hour OR do i actually love my job ? Hehe

I preferred the second one as i saw myself went through the office mails more than i checked my Facebook updates, and i often updating something work related through my Twitter account more than i talked about my personal life. Heh :)

And i counting the days to hold the support phone. Err. I am pretty much nervous you don't have any ideas ;p

Hopefully everything went well and okay.

Nitey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment