Tuesday 21 December 2010

Post 36: I Feel Sorry

that i am super duper busy hence i can't reply anyone's calls or messages. It is somewhat miracle if i got time to update this blog during weekdays, i mean on working days.

I usually reached office at 8.30 AM, doing any requests which ever need my actions. I seldomly go out for breakfast because my time is so occupied there. I don't have so much time to open any jobs unrelated links. I used Communicator in the office. Whenever i saw the boxes blinked, i will click on it, read it in a split of seconds, and if happens another boxes blinking, i will also click on it to see the messages, read it and take actions if it is on jobs related issues, so i will work on the tasks given until few minutes or happened to be few hours after that only i read the message given by the first person. I seldomly neglecting anyone. I hate being neglected, thus i seldom neglecting people :'(

My working hour is from 8.30 to 5.30 but i can't count for how many times i got chances to go back on time. Once ? Or is it twice ? Ke belum pernah balik sharp pukul lima setengah ni T__T

I always going back at 7.00PM .. 6.30PM can be counted as the earliest ! If i went back at 6.00PM ?? Surprise !! Hoho ;p

Last week, one of my friends asked me why she hardly seen me on Facebook nowadays ..

I answered her with ' i am too tired to sit in front of my laptop and go online, i rather sleep ' Hehe

Hey, that is the fact actually ! I slept at 9.30PM almost everyday ! The latest is 10.00PM

Lucky me, she understood. Thank you :')

I can't imagine if i have a boyfriend, what will be happened if i can't reply his messages or can't pick up his calls ? Should i expecting lots of arguments between us ? Hee Hee .. Luckily i don't have one at the time being ;p


Good Night every one ! Sleep well =D

No comments:

Post a Comment