Wednesday 22 December 2010

Post 37: The Greatest Dad in The World

is my dad ! (just like your's one) Haha ;p

A month before, i bought Kinohimitsu Detox Foot Patch that costs me around RM50.00 for only six patches. I have extra money at that time so i won't mind spending some for something that i never tought before. Hee.

My dad always do spot-checking in my room and he will check for whatever goods i bought in terms of prices, qualities, colors ( i love striking colors and he doesn't seems impressed ! Haha) He will compare everything ! I mean EVERYTHING !! My dad is great .. i never need brochures, fliers, catalogues or what so ever in my life, in fact i never used one ! :')

Back to the foot patches thingy, he said he can get the same items with the lower price for me. So today, he brought me two boxes of Foot Patches which contains ten patches in a single box. Nice. But, he only handed me one box and apparently another one is for his good himself. Hehe. So funny. He told me why should i wasting my money to buy what so called Detox Foot Patches etc etc and out of sudden he bought himself one. I tought he bought me the two of them ? No. Hehe :')

I love my dad.

I love mom too :')

No comments:

Post a Comment