Saturday 16 July 2011

Post 48: There has always Pros and Cons

I always complaining, not that i am ungrateful with what i had but i opt for a better life. Like a common quotes you usually heard, " Today is better than yesterday " ;p

Before this i worked on rotating shifts. Sometimes i'll be working on night shift for three days straight and got two days off and continued with another two days working on a day shift. Mind you, it was a 12-hours working job and i had a sleeping issues. So usually for my first day night shift, i will not be sleeping for 24 hours, and on the third day, i will be looking like a living corpse.

But, the good thing is i will only be working for 14 days a month ! And the pay date was on 26th every months ! So, i will not have to wait for the payment to be done so long ! I don't know others but as for me, i do not have much or never have financial issues when i worked on shift. " So fast got paid !! I haven't used my last month salaries yet ! " - Seriously, that was what i thought on every 26th BACK THEN !! I do not have so much time spending moneys cause every time i got day-off i will be focusing on sleeping. Yeah, sleep like a baby, or Koala.

And now, i have a normal working hours job. I work for eight hours every day except on Saturday and Sunday. I don't have to work on night (Great !) But i can't stand to wait for 28th every months to get paid. I worked for 28, 30 or 31 days a month and i only get my salary on day 28. Arghh. That is too long for me. And every end of months i surely thought of when the salary will be banked in to my account ! Haha

Moral of the stories, please stop complaining, living your life happily and cherished every single moments in your life.


Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment