Saturday 5 November 2011

Post 66: Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha !




Hi Guys,

It has been a while since my last update. Have been quite busy with life perhaps. Hehe

So, what have i up to while going missing . . .


1. I am so in love with shawls now, every types of shawls except the crumpled ones. I googled to look after tutorials on how to wear shawls below the chest level. Thanks for Aishah Amin's tutorials, it helps me a lot. I have been searching for it for months. Likey :')


2. As always, i am in love with books. I currently reading below books. Yes, i like to read multiple books at the same time. Hehe





And also the newly bought, waiting to be read .. yeayyyy





Nitey !!

Oh, for all my Muslim readers and friends, have a great holidays, enjoy your time with families and loved ones, and drive carefully okay :')


Daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment