Monday 7 November 2011

Post 67: Accessories

I am not a big fan of accessories actually, be it from necklace, ring, bracelet, i am only wearing watch to work or outing.

However, i found myself a little bit weird since last month when i started to buy a ring, one after another. Not only buy, i wear it to the office. Ngehee. I found it useful when i stressed out with pile of works, and i don't have much time to read any kind of books, so the ring helps me a lot even if it is the plain ones, i will get so much into the ring, looking at its colors, shapes, also day-dreaming on buying another one in different colors. Haha ;p

Here are some of my favorites:












How bout yours ? What kind of accessories do you prefer ?

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete