Monday 19 March 2012

Post 79: Time flies,and People Changed

I feel down recently.

I don't know where to turn to or whom should i share this with, except on this blog

Have you once being dumped, you surely won't forget how it feels like.

I did, long time ago, few years have passed and it never goes.

I amazed how we can stay as a friends despite what was happened in between.

I can be his friend, it's true and i never lie about that. It's hard to forget what has been done, but i went through with no regret.

Just that.

Just.

That.

When he turns to me when he needs someone to talk with, i expect he would do the same when i need it too.

I don't have any feelings towards him, except as a friend. I remembered how we were both close together back then. I know exactly where should i stand.

Just that.

When he turns to me with all his texts, mails, expressing how life being done to him, i replied immediately, and when it comes to my turn, i received nothing, and he never cares.

It is a major disappointment of all ! It is even more hurt than being dumped !

I try to treat him nicely all the time, the way i think .. he is my friend and once being the closed one. That's it, and nothing beyond that ! I'm just trying to be nice and thrown away the hatred, i tell you it is not easy, at all !

I thought we are friends ? What are friends for ?

For how many times have i turns to you ? Once in a blue moon ?

And i guess you never understood

And now i understand not everyone deserves a second chance, not even for being a friends, it's all thanks to you.

Lesson learnt.

3 comments:

  1. i exactly know how u fell!!!

    u just have to stay with this forever.." your ex is totally cannot be your friend.." cannot.fullstop.period.

    that's it!

    seriously, like how hardly you said u dont have feeling toward him anymore, and u just hope that u both can be good friend...it just the 'lebihan sayang' u got for him..nothing else..

    believe me!! because i felt it..when he text me, said somthing, im to0 excited that i think "im the one that can sooth him...i am..im her bestfriend because i knew him deeply when we were couple" but trust me..he not feeling the same as us..

    just leave him. dont bother to text him, or text him back...just live by our own..seriously!!

    he will not come to you just to have coffee at nite when u really need company.. and u said u will do the same?! no!!! u will hurry to his place when he said" can u mind be my company here, mamak in front of my house..just for the sake of friendship"....he use u..

    owh..seriously...its hurt..just leave him alone...go find somone else..to be your friend..make sure the good one..fuh..panjangnyee...hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Yours the longest comment i ever got so far ;p

    Btw seriously and honestly, i can be his friend, cause my feelings toward him isn't the same anymore. I do not 100% agree when someone said that your ex cannot be your friend. I believe you can, it takes time to heal the wounds but slowly surely you will be able to get through it ;)

    I treated him like other friends, i won't reply for something not that important for example, when he calls or texts at midnight, i won't attend that calls. I replied the next day morning if only i should have :)

    What i frustrated the most is the way he treats his so called friend.

    Saya tak rasa apa2 da pada dia. Nothing. None. Yilek. I have alot other things to think of other than thinking about what has been done and gone

    ReplyDelete
  3. and friendship do not goes like that..its the 2 way communication, its 2 way relation..

    even if my friend is not my ex pun, i dont want someone who come just when he/she need me urgently, and when she/he feel boring...and bile dia enjoy, just with someone else..not me..

    the way he treat u(or same like his other fren) is so called 'sellfish'..!

    ReplyDelete