Sunday 23 May 2010

Post 7: Luckily i have her.

My little sister !! ;)

I love her a lot. Ohh btw, she's only thirteen. She always getting on my nerves but i can count on her at least. She always help me to clear out the facial cotton that i've already used from the box to the bin. Hehe. Yet she still can't tidy and clean up the room by her own. Huhu. I am the one who managed the room, i'm the one who swept and mopped the floor. That's why i'm the eldest right ? Haha.

I've already plan to bring her for Sushi King but seems like this week we were so busy moving out things from our previous house. We need to return the key.

I told her that we will go for sushi-outing latest by this Friday. Insya-Allah.

She looks so happy thus she asked me to browse around the pictures of sushi at Sushi King. Hik3. Be patient okay. I'll definitely will bring you there darling ;)





Ohh btw, if you noticed there's some missing post in my blog. I have move out those posts to the draft. I guess it would be the best to put unnecessary things out from this blog.

Daa !!

No comments:

Post a Comment