Wednesday 26 May 2010

Post 9: Paid for May.

Hi All.

Today is 26th right ? I usually received my salaries on this date. Hehe. Have you get yours ?

Even though i kind of dislike the working environment of my department, i must be agreed that the pay itself is so so so good. I have been living and studying in an engineering field for the past five years and it is sad to say and admit that the basic pay for junior engineer or fresh graduate from engineering college is much more lower than the average pay of the so called 'unprofessional' position. Why it should be like that ? Hurm.

It has been so hard for me to do multi-tasking in monitoring and trouble-shooting for several accounts plus the un-welcoming and stressful working environment has never failed in getting into my nerves but whenever i'm thinking about the pay .. wahhh do i dare to give the resigned letter to my manager ? Haha. I definitely don't for the time being. At least i should stay in this company for a year in order for me to collect some extra knowledge from seniors and also to get a chance to manage a few IMPORTANT accounts which i can say, i definitely could demand for better paid if i have it in my resume. Hoh !

Eh btw, i have created a mini ticker that i put on the right side bar. Do i count-downing something ? Well, the answer is YES ! That is when i will break my bonding with my current company. Ohh i can't wait.

I felt like mentally tortured here. Do i ?


Haha.


Nitey.

2 comments:

  1. salam cik kucing oren...
    hakk..hakk...hakk...lama sudah xmelepak sini..first time jumpa blog nih pon masa aktif kt mesra.net..masa tu pon tgh final yer kt ukm...tgk blog nih..awk ada post psl stress sbb final year projek..

    hak..hak...itu citer lama..skang awk pon da kerja..sama jgk cm saya pon..

    yup..mmng xdinafikn..betul tuh..mmng beza salary agak ketara jgk dibndingkn dgn usaha 4 thn dkt univ..

    anyway gud luck utk awk....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai armin .. hehe

    skrg saya dah kerja, dekat 6 bulan dah .. waktu belajar stress bab lain .. dah kerja stress lain pulak .. haha

    awak kerja dekat mana skrg ni ? good luck jugak untuk awak :)

    ReplyDelete