Wednesday 2 June 2010

Post 10: Yoga Class for Exercise System.

No no no i am not entering any proper yoga classes but i have bought something when i went out to Alamanda just now. I bought this one box consists of 35 flash cards, dvd and booklet from MPH.

At the entrance i saw this one book about grooming your cats or something. And then i saw another books on World War II with pictures and articles etc etc and they were selling it only for RM 29 .. it's worth buying ! They are also selling books for F1 and Football (it's time for World Cup btw meaning that it's time to makes money. Hehe)

My sister asked me to buy the book about cat's grooming. So i took the book and about to buy before i noticed this one green box about yoga. Since i have wonderfully gained some weights so i in need to reduce some. I noticed i have put on weight since i've been working in my current company. My job does not require me to go to the sites, no need to meet up with clients, i just need to sit in front of two monitors, monitoring and trouble-shooting client's account, and i literally working for 12 hours straight. Nice !!!

Instead of buying the book about cats, i bought myself something that can benefit me, something that can help me, at least, to reduce SOME weights. Perhaps. Haha. Ameen.








Can i lose like 10 kgs ???

;p



** I am 50 plus plus something right now BUT i am extremely short. Now i am HUGEEEEE **


Dang !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment