Saturday 26 June 2010

Post 13: No Specific Tittle. Gahhhh.

Do you still remember when i need to work alone for last two weeks ? Ya, all were done good. Batch job was good, the system was good, people were also good to me, and the environment was surprisingly okay. So it was ended with surprisingly okay :') Alhamdulillah.

Everything that is created for us by The Almighty is for our own good. He knows us the best. I guess the chances i get to stand alone for the past two weeks has made me a better person. Alhamdulillah. I smile a lot. I even laughing while in the office, something that i have rarely done for the last six months since i joining the company. I make some friends also. I added them to my FB lists. Whenever i updating my status, some of them will commenting on it. I feel better like this. I feel blessed. Thank you Allah.

Well at the meantime, one of my cliques had left the company for his own good. I wish him Good Luck. He has been very nice to me and all. He teach me a lot. We has certainly lost someone who got so many potentials and strong knowledge on this field. What a waste. No more jokes after this because usually he will created one. He will always arguing with another friends, made all of us laughing. So, no more after this. Our team should be much quieter after this. Ohhh :'(

Anyway, i'm still thinking about resigning after my bonding has completed. I just planned. So i have like three plans. One, to get back to engineering field. Second, try to getting myself in for management. Third, i want to do a business. I want to have my own book shop. I'm thinking about joining PUNB programme on Program Siswazah Perantis. Ohh, how i wish :')

So that is all from me :')


Till then.

Daa.

No comments:

Post a Comment