Thursday 1 July 2010

Post 14: Time for Shopping !

I am not working today and when i woke up this morning i noticed that my little sis is there, in her room. Her school is used for an event by another school so she got leave for today. And since i have aiming to go for shoes shopping so i guess today is the right time to do that :')

After done with the household and when i am about to start the engine, i just realized that my driving license will be expired by tomorrow, so nah there we go to the post office at 3:30 PM to renew them.

I am so hungry at that time cause i only had the mushroom soup and Milo Mocca in the morning. Done with the license, we off to go to Alamanda and when i was about to withdraw my money, again, i just realized i have left the parking ticket inside my car. Good. Now, i need to get back to my car and looked for the ticket.

I got my ticket back so i decided to go to the food court since i was really hungry so do my sister was. We both ordered Hot Plate Noodles and nom nom nom it was Yummy ;')

Then we went to Nose. I'm looking for maybe i can say it is like Gladiator-look-alike shoes with platform. I found one in Nose but without platform. So i don't buy. So we go to Walk-In shoe store, there is a pair of shoes that i really want to have it but it will cost me about RM 99.90 .. it is quite expensive but that pair is extremely irresistible. I really want to have it. I am still thinking about it. Maybe i should buy it at the end of the month ? Haha ;p

So next we stopped by at Nichii store. I bought one blouse for office-wear but it looks casual too so i can pair it up with jeans. Hee. Interesting buying ! I asked my sister to choose anything that she want and she bought two pair of dresses.

She asked me where to buy Cardigan, so i told her to look for it in Bangi. So off we go, there she bought a pair of Black Cardi while me myself bought two pairs of them. Hehe.

There go my shopping spree. And i will be working tomorrow and this weekend. Hurm. I am kind of nervous to start handling new account. But anywhere you go, there should be a challenge right ? So i need to be positive on that. I can do it. We all can. We are what we wish for :')


Daa !

No comments:

Post a Comment