Saturday 10 July 2010

Post 16: Background Changed

I know Blogger has came out with new design templates recently. I have changed my layout since the last 3 weeks if i can recall correctly. And today cause i am feeling so sleepy by staying up so late for last night watching game between Germany and Uruguay, i feel a little bit dizzy by looking at the white-colored-text in my blog posts so i decided to change it all..from background to text colored or even my blog title. Hurrah ! :')

I picked an Abstract background because it is colorful yet simple. Ohh i feel energize by looking on it. Don't you feel so ? Ohh i'm craving for Cheese Cake. I am not a big fan of cakes but out of sudden i want to eat them !

Okay okay, that's all.

I want to read all new threads from Mystery and Paranormal and also from Historical Board.


Daa !

No comments:

Post a Comment