Saturday 10 July 2010

Post 15: Boring Saturday !

Blurgh. My Saturday is so damn boring. How about yours ? I don't know what else to do other than online. Haha. Don't have a life eh ? Gahhh T.T

I want to go to Alamanda but trust me i would ended up spending so much money on foods rather than anything else. Gotcha ! Haha. Do i underpressure or what ? When i caught stressing on something, i usually ate alot. I mean ALOT ! I would spent my money or should i say half of my salaries SOLELY on foods. BUT i hate eating alone, so i would asked some of my friends to accompany me. And when you are asking someone to accompany you, don't you think you need to treat them ? There goes my money. Haha. But i won't mentioned easily because i'm the one who asking them out. When i have a problems, i tend to buy foods but i would not eat them ! I love to see someone else eating. But when i underpressure, i would force myself to eat whatever i can. Now, do you understand me ? Haha. Let me summarize here:

When i have problems, not all of them would getting me underpressure.

1. As long as i can compensated i would just simply go buy some foods BUT would not eating them ! I have no problem if somebody else eating them all. It would be my pleasure.

2. BUT if have got myself into something that i can't hardly tolerate but STILL TRY TO .. this is the time when i would go crazy on foods. I would eat anything that being served before me. Haha. LOL

3. The last one and this is the worse part on me. If i got myself into something that i COULD NOT tolerate anymore, i would cry ! I WOULD CRY WHEN HAVING SHOWER !! I am a cry baby. Hahaha LOL .. NO ! But YES, i would cry. But one minute later i would smiles. An hour later i would cry back. Haha.

People said the person who was born on December is A FREAK. I am not a freak baby, I AM UNIQUE. The only me !

Back in my school and Uni life, my friends always asked me, Don't you have any kind of problems ? Why you are so happy and most of the time i can see you smiles and laughing.

Now the question is .. Don't i have one ? YES I DO ! I have alot just like any other human-being would have. It's NORMAL to have a problems. We live a life don't we ? That is why we have and always have a problems.

I always look at them as a challenge rather than obstacles. If you know me in person, you would know that i am very clumsy type of person. I hate worrying myself so much into something. It would just make me become clumsier than ever. I am quiet and at the same time i am clumsy. What do you want to see if i caught into something ? You better don't. I won't. That is why i always smile. I even smile when seeing strangers. I don't care. Smiling could make us look younger and would attract more positive reactions towards us. So i smile and i love to see somebody else smiling back at me caused it would make me feel relieved ;')


Okay what is this ? Haha. I just realized that the post title is Boring Saturday. So what with these stories are all about ? Haha.


Ohh before that .. THEY SAID THE PERSON WHO WAS BORN ON DECEMBER IS EASILY GETTING BORED !



This time i have no choice man, would have to AGREE with that statement ! Hik3 ;p


Ohh anyway PAUL THE CUTEST OCTOPUS has had predicted that SPAIN would become THE WORLD CUP 2010 WINNER ! Ahhh I HATE YOU ! Buat sotong goreng tepung kang baru tau. Cehhh. Not this time around la Paul okay, ORANJE ALL THE WAY !!!


Haha. Have a nice weekend.


Daa !

No comments:

Post a Comment